Sumerian Prophecy 1 Sumerian Prophecy 1

Honestly, I hear this as some kind of retro shooter game music. I hope someone who is making such a game finds this because I think it would work. Nice job!

midiwarlord responds:

This is one of our classic MIDI metal songs, and we have many more. Thanks for the review.

Still Alive (Portal) Still Alive (Portal)

Loved it, especially the piano part : ) The piano part holds the whole piece together while allowing for such a swung feel. Keep it up!

SMES responds:

Glad you like the pieno part hahah =P Thanks for the review!

Pakistani Pringles Tube Pakistani Pringles Tube

neat!

good idea, very creative!

-Another Day- -Another Day-

Nice

This track makes me think of Portishead. Are you doing the scratching during the track? It is very good. I like this, the randomness gets you. Great job!

Rekuiem responds:

I composed in the scratching with the software I use. I am in much need of some hardware upgrading.

Creepshow (2010) Creepshow (2010)

good

very good

Red Nose (2010) Red Nose (2010)

lol

Awesome!

Debt - Original song Debt - Original song

Great

I like it, you have a nice voice. The engineering of the voice is missing something though. Not sure what it is. Maybe pull the vocals back a bit, the seem to overpower the guitar in certain parts. I heard some reverb on the vocals maybe a little more, or maybe double the vocal parts? Good song though.

Mi Primera Canción Mi Primera Canción

Nice

Not bad for a first song and a socked mic. I know how it is with the sock on the mics I have done the same to record some drums. Keep it up, it can only get better!

ShiroiOokami responds:

Thanks a heap.
I hope to keep doing stuff like this, but better.