SAS: Zombie Assault 3 SAS: Zombie Assault 3

I love this game, play it all the time! My only complaint is with the players of this game! This rant is addressed to those that play purge and quit: Hey fuckos! Did you not realize that if you play purge and quit, you get no XP, no Money, and lose ammo? Stop quitting during the game it does not help you at all! And when you play purge, go after the nest first, leave the power-ups for later!!! If there was a chat option I would be yelling at people doing this kind of crap ALL THE TIME!!! Love this game, can't wait for the next! Great job!

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

Great game!

I really like this game! I find myself rushing to set up my people for the next round, as if there is a timer. Maybe there should be a timer, it just seems like it might fit in this game. I love the graphics, the sound and the whole feel of this series. I have found Sarah Northway twice so that is cool that you put yourself in the game as well. Great job! Can't get enough of this! I love mooch!

SHMUP SHMUP

Not bad but. . .

This is a good game that needs better upgrades. Playing levels over and over again just to gain levels is nice but there are no other upgrades until you get to different worlds. That makes this game frustrating and kind of boring to tell you the truth. I have a ton of money that I can not use because there is nothing left to buy, but can not proceed because the levels are beyond my ships abilities! This makes the game seem very boring to me and that is unfortunate because this game is VERY well done other than the playability. More upgrades, more stats upgradeable is what I think this game needs to make the repeated play of levels more tolerable. Great art work though and the music is pretty cool as well.

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

Ok but. . .

This is a defender game plain and simple. You used pot heads for whatever reason, as if drunkards and meth heads would not be a more scary realistic approach. . .Oh well. I think the graphics and game play are good. I just don't see the difference that this game has over all the other ones in it's genre. Well done?

Castaway 2 Castaway 2

I like this

I really do like this game, but two things really bother the fuck out of me. . .1. The combo keyboard/mouse usage. . . 2. The map is shit. I love the artwork and the sounds are brilliant. The whole game play is freaking awesome especially charging the weapon for a stronger attack. Fix the map, it is pretty much useless and decide on either keyboard or mouse play, not both. Number keys for quick slots would be nice to maybe, like 1 through 5? Oh, and thanx for giving a mute music option. . . that is a nice feature in any game. L8r.

A Knight's Quest A Knight's Quest

Very good!

Haven't finished it yet but I am very impressed with everything, great job!

ZitS the Saviour - act2 ZitS the Saviour - act2

Great

This game is good from start to finish. Wasnt sure at first but the story line keeps you hooked if you pay attention. There is some kind of funny bug with the music but if you shut it off during the game it is gone. Enjoyable game, great job!

Another Cave Runner Another Cave Runner

Good game

The menu is a little boring but once you settle into the game with all the upgrades it is very fun. Great Job!

Sushi Cat 2 Sushi Cat 2

Makes me hungry

Fun game, always enjoy the Sushi Cat games, makes me want to go out for sushi!

Omega Box Omega Box

fun

Great time waster, good graphics. Great Job!